Rodrigo & his crew did a beautiful job. I'll ask for him again. ” - Joyce G.
Chief Executive Officer
- ISA Certified Arborist TX-0168A
- Texas Oak Wilt Certified–0113
A.J. is a veteran to the tree care industry with more than 30 years of experience. He has been certified as an Arborist by the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) since 1993, the first year it was made available in Texas. He has held a Texas Oak Wilt Certification (TOWC-0113) since 2007. He spent 12 years working as a utility arborist for different utility line clearance tree trimming companies before advancing to working for a number of residential and commercial tree care companies. A.J. was a charter member of the Texas Vegetation Management Association in 1992. He also served 8 years on the board of directors for the Texas Chapter of the International Society of Arboriculture.
- Specializes in delivering clients custom insect, disease, and drought recovery programs that help trees thrive.
- Generous with his knowledge and helping other arborist problem solve.
- Very thorough and pays close attention to details.
Chief Financial Officer
Pauline is a business administrator and accounting professional who originally joined Preservation Tree in 2001. Over the years she has supported the company with human resources, customer service, budgeting and policy. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting from Texas A&M University, San Antonio in 2015. Pauline is a member of several professional organizations, including:
- IMA, Institute of Management Accountants
- IIA, Institute of Internal Auditors
- TCIA, Tree Care industry Association
Chief Operating Officer
- ISA Certified Arborist TX-3909A
- TCIA Certified Tree Care Safety Professional #01930.
Andy was certified as an arborist by ISA in 2011 and has worked with Preservation Tree Services and within the tree care and horticulture industry for the past 8 years. Here at PTS, Andy also works behind the scenes in production and operations to help the company grow. He's also our resident IT guy, helping to fix things on the back end. He finds enjoyment daily in helping clients achieve their budget goals while benefiting urban trees.
Chief Arborist, Fort Worth Branch Manager
- ISA Certified Arborist TX-1151A
- Texas Oak Wilt Certified - 0016
- Qualified Tree Risk Assessor
- Territory: Fort Worth & Tarrant County
Billy is a Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 1997. He received his BS from Texas A&M in Urban Forestry, May 1998. Billy started with Preservation Tree directly out of college in 1998. Ever since have taken great pride in helping residential and commercial clients with the best of tree care practices. He specializes in the care of sick trees. ISA certified arborist TX-1151, since 98. Billy was the first in the first group of Arborists to be Texas Oak Wilt Certified, TOWC - 0016 ASCA - American Society of Consulting Arborists, Consulting Academy graduate in 99. He also served multiple terms on the board of directors for the Trinity Blacklands Urban Forestry Council.
- I Enjoy time with the family, vacations
- Golfing, and hunting / fishing.
- Avid enthusiast of working on and enjoying classic cars.