Your crew came out and I have to say they are all so polite and gracious. They did a fabulous job. ” - Darien G.
Chief Executive Officer
- ISA Certified Arborist TX-0168A
- Texas Oak Wilt Qualified TXOWQ-283
A.J. is a veteran to the tree care industry with more than 30 years of experience. He has been certified as an Arborist by the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) since 1993, the first year it was made available in Texas. He has held a Texas Oak Wilt Certification (TOWC-0113) since 2007. He spent 12 years working as a utility arborist for different utility line clearance tree trimming companies before advancing to working for a number of residential and commercial tree care companies. A.J. was a charter member of the Texas Vegetation Management Association in 1992. He also served 8 years on the board of directors for the Texas Chapter of the International Society of Arboriculture.
- Specializes in delivering clients custom insect, disease, and drought recovery programs that help trees thrive.
- Generous with his knowledge and helping other arborists problem solve.
- Very thorough and pays close attention to details.
Chief Financial Officer
Pauline is a business administrator and accounting professional who originally joined Preservation Tree in 2001. Over the years she has supported the company with human resources, customer service, budgeting and policy. She received her bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting from Texas A&M University-San Antonio in 2015. Pauline is a member of several professional organizations, including:
- IMA, Institute of Management Accountants
- IIA, Institute of Internal Auditors
- TCIA, Tree Care industry Association
Chief Operating Officer
- ISA Certified Arborist TX-3909A
- TCIA Certified Tree Care Safety Professional #01930.
Andy was certified as an arborist by ISA in 2011 and has worked with Preservation Tree Services and within the tree care and horticulture industry for the past 8 years. Here at PTS, Andy also works behind the scenes in production and operations to help the company grow. He's also our resident IT guy, helping to fix things on the back end. He finds enjoyment daily in helping clients achieve their budget goals while benefiting urban trees.