Thanks for being there for me. ” - Mary Ellen V.
All Blog Posts from 2014
- Recycle Your Fresh Christmas Trees
- Fruit Trees: When should I prune them?
- Winter is for the Birds!
- Did you know your trees can get a sunburn? Even in winter!
- Fall Foliage Color … Where Did It Go?
- Our Staff Keeps Up with New Arborjet Technology
- Give the Gift of Time
- Could your trees be the victim of herbicide damage?
- Do our trees sleep through winter?
- Bradford Pears
- Understanding How Your Neighbor’s Construction Could Damage Your Trees
- How Does Lightning Damage Trees?
- Clear & Present Danger: Codominant Tree Trunks
- Keep Winter Bugs at Bay with Dormant Oil
- Did you know ... Pecan Tree Facts.
- How Drought Now Will Hurt Your Trees For Years to Come
- Storm Damage: Fallen tree due to construction decades ago!
- Storms are destroying our trees: How can you prevent tree loss?
- Who are you hiring to trim your trees?
- Black Ooze...What’s Wrong With My Tree?
- How Do Trees Affect Your Urban Air Quality?
- Fall is for Fruit … Trees that is!
- More Flare Please!
- Are squirrels wreaking havoc on your trees?
- Tree Removal: Wrong Tree, Wrong Place
- Urban Forestry: Improving Life through Trees!
- What’s All the Stress About? Could Be Aphids!
- Celebrate Fall Arbor Day: Plant a Tree!
- Emerald Ash Borer is Approaching North Texas!
- 5 Reasons to Love & Protect Your Urban Trees
- Care for Your Trees in Stage 3 Water Restrictions
- Is Your Tree Dying? Could Be a Poor Planting Job!
- Texas Red Oak: A Native Favorite
- Aggressive Pests? Your Trees Might Need a Shot!
- Are Borers Eating Your Tree From the Inside Out?!
- Root Girdling: A Tree Killer
- New Construction? Better Protect Your Trees!
- Traveling this summer? Don't Forget to Water!
- Live in Ft. Worth? Oak Wilt is Spreading!
- Pest Alert: Squirrels are stripping your trees!
- Drought Stress: Your Trees Are More Susceptible to Pests & Disease!
- If your tree was screaming for help, would you hear it?
- Are Your Tree's Roots Strong Enough to Weather the Next Storm?
- Trees Planted in The Easement: Right or Wrong?
- Oak Leaf Blister: To Treat or Not to Treat?
- Not Fertilizing Your Trees? Big Mistake!
- Storms Destroy More Drought Stressed Trees in Dallas
- Tornadoes in Dallas! Storm Leaves Trees Battered.
- Right Tree, Right Place: Watch out for those Power lines!
- What's munching on your tree? Could be tent caterpillars!
- Good tree care and landscaping practices go hand in hand.
- The caterpillars are coming! Watch out for these leaf chewing critters on your trees.
- Storm damage to your trees? Don’t touch that power line!
- Want to Win a Japanese Maple? Come by Earth Day Texas!
- A Big Night for Leaders of Local Green Businesses
- Healing the Trees Affected by the Ice Storm of 2013
- Trees Are Leafing Out...What Now?
- Spring Tree Check-Up
- Tree Trimmings Left On the Easement: A Bad Idea!
- Could You Have Bacterial Leaf Scorch on Your Cedar Elm?
- Prevent Oak Wilt Now!
- Fire Blight: Now is the Time to Prevent!
- What's Wrong with My Oak? Could Be Hypoxylon Canker
- Spring Blooming Trees: Saucer Magnolia
- Should I Fertilize My Trees?
- Feed Your Trees!
- Preservation Tree Services & Texas Worm Ranch Go Great Together!
- Co-dominant Trunks: Common Cause of Tree Loss
- Removing Dead Trees at The Heard Museum
- University of Texas at Dallas: Protecting Trees During Construction
- Are Girdling Roots Hurting Your Tree?
- Extreme Tree Pruning: Pollarding and Crape Murder