Ms Gordon wanted to compliment the crew regarding the wonderful job they did on Wednesday. She stated the entire crew was extremely nice and her trees look beautiful! She was very impressed. Awesome work! ” - Nancy G.
All Blog Posts from 2014
- Recycle Your Fresh Christmas Trees
- Fruit Trees: When should I prune them?
- Winter is for the Birds!
- Did you know your trees can get a sunburn? Even in winter!
- Fall Foliage Color … Where Did It Go?
- Our Staff Keeps Up with New Arborjet Technology
- Give the Gift of Time
- Could your trees be the victim of herbicide damage?
- Do our trees sleep through winter?
- Bradford Pears
- Understanding How Your Neighbor’s Construction Could Damage Your Trees
- How Does Lightning Damage Trees?
- Clear & Present Danger: Codominant Tree Trunks
- Keep Winter Bugs at Bay with Dormant Oil
- Did you know ... Pecan Tree Facts.
- How Drought Now Will Hurt Your Trees For Years to Come
- Storm Damage: Fallen tree due to construction decades ago!
- Storms are destroying our trees: How can you prevent tree loss?
- Who are you hiring to trim your trees?
- Black Ooze...What’s Wrong With My Tree?
- How Do Trees Affect Your Urban Air Quality?
- Fall is for Fruit … Trees that is!
- More Flare Please!
- Are squirrels wreaking havoc on your trees?
- Tree Removal: Wrong Tree, Wrong Place
- Urban Forestry: Improving Life through Trees!
- What’s All the Stress About? Could Be Aphids!
- Celebrate Fall Arbor Day: Plant a Tree!
- Emerald Ash Borer is Approaching North Texas!
- 5 Reasons to Love & Protect Your Urban Trees
- Care for Your Trees in Stage 3 Water Restrictions
- Is Your Tree Dying? Could Be a Poor Planting Job!
- Texas Red Oak: A Native Favorite
- Aggressive Pests? Your Trees Might Need a Shot!
- Are Borers Eating Your Tree From the Inside Out?!
- Root Girdling: A Tree Killer
- New Construction? Better Protect Your Trees!
- Traveling this summer? Don't Forget to Water!
- Live in Ft. Worth? Oak Wilt is Spreading!
- Pest Alert: Squirrels are stripping your trees!
- Drought Stress: Your Trees Are More Susceptible to Pests & Disease!
- If your tree was screaming for help, would you hear it?
- Are Your Tree's Roots Strong Enough to Weather the Next Storm?
- Trees Planted in The Easement: Right or Wrong?
- Oak Leaf Blister: To Treat or Not to Treat?
- Not Fertilizing Your Trees? Big Mistake!
- Storms Destroy More Drought Stressed Trees in Dallas
- Tornadoes in Dallas! Storm Leaves Trees Battered.
- Right Tree, Right Place: Watch out for those Power lines!
- What's munching on your tree? Could be tent caterpillars!
- Good tree care and landscaping practices go hand in hand.
- The caterpillars are coming! Watch out for these leaf chewing critters on your trees.
- Storm damage to your trees? Don’t touch that power line!
- Want to Win a Japanese Maple? Come by Earth Day Texas!
- A Big Night for Leaders of Local Green Businesses
- Healing the Trees Affected by the Ice Storm of 2013
- Trees Are Leafing Out...What Now?
- Spring Tree Check-Up
- Tree Trimmings Left On the Easement: A Bad Idea!
- Could You Have Bacterial Leaf Scorch on Your Cedar Elm?
- Prevent Oak Wilt Now!
- Fire Blight: Now is the Time to Prevent!
- What's Wrong with My Oak? Could Be Hypoxylon Canker
- Spring Blooming Trees: Saucer Magnolia
- Should I Fertilize My Trees?
- Feed Your Trees!
- Preservation Tree Services & Texas Worm Ranch Go Great Together!
- Co-dominant Trunks: Common Cause of Tree Loss
- Removing Dead Trees at The Heard Museum
- University of Texas at Dallas: Protecting Trees During Construction
- Are Girdling Roots Hurting Your Tree?
- Extreme Tree Pruning: Pollarding and Crape Murder