How fortunate that you guys swarmed my trees well in advance of The Storm. No doubt, I benefited from your hard work. I had only leaf litter to rake up, while other trees in the neighborhood fell victim to the power of the wind. ” - Lisa B.
All Blog Posts from 2017
- Soil: The Foundation of Healthy Trees
- Ask an Arborist: What is causing these unusual markings on this tree's bark?
- Fall is Planting Time in Texas
- Plan-It Geo Workshop in Dallas Was a Hit!
- Join Us in the Green-Up North Texas Tree Planting Program and Help Celebrate Texas Arbor Day
- Grasshoppers Take a Swipe at City Plantings
- Texas Women's Tree Climbing Workshop
- Pest Alert: Emerald Ash Borer Arrives in Texas
- Prune Trees Now to Avoid Winter Damage
- 5 Top Texas Trees for Fall Color
- Watering & Care For Established Trees
- Getting to the (tree) root of the problem
- When is Scaffolding Used to Prune Trees?
- Preservation Tree Named to D Magazine's 2017 Best of Big D List
- Summer Watering & Care for New Trees
- Do Your Trees have Alcoholic Flux???
- Storms Wreak Havoc on North Texas Trees
- Common Pest Alert: Spider Mites
- Bagworms are Here: Could your trees be their next stop?
- Deformed Foliage on Your Pecan Trees?
- Safety comes first
- Attract Summer Birds
- What do DFW tree ordinances mean for your home and business?
- How do You Place a Value on Your Trees?
- How Cabling & Bracing Can Protect Trees from Storm Damage
- Can Your Trees Get Too Much Rain?
- New to Texas? Alternatives to Evergreen Conifers & Deciduous Magnolias.
- Crape Murder...avoid over-pruning these beautiful trees.
- When should you remove leaves from landscape beds?
- Disease Alert: Italian Cypress in Decline Across the Metroplex!
- Spring Pest Alert: Forest Tent Caterpillars
- The Heat is On! How to reduce heat stress in your urban trees.
- Think all bugs are bad? Not these bugs!
- Disease Alert: Fire Blight In Bradford Pears
- The Perfect Tree for Planting Under Power Lines
- Congratulations to Preservation Tree, the Consulting Group on their First Award!
- Love Your Soil. Don’t Rake Those Leaves!
- Hungry Trees: When should you fertilize?
- New to Texas? Plant these Texas Tough alternatives to Lilacs and Dogwoods
- Why we Love Oak Trees...and so Does Wildlife!
- What Happens When Your Tree Outgrows Its Welcome?
- Preservation Tree Services Helps Beautify Munger Place Historic District
- Oak Wilt Disease: There might be a time to prune your oaks in spring
- State of the Denton Urban Forest: Urban forests play an important role in the lives of city dwellers.
- Preservation Tree Services joins RETREET & The Texas Trees Foundation in Replacing Trees Lost in the Rowlett Tornado