Kenneth Smith is excellent! ” - Ron H.
All Blog Posts from 2018
- Mistletoe: The Parasite in Your Backyard!
- Extra Rainfall Can Cause Fungal Diseases in Your Landscape
- Our Top Tree Blog Posts of 2018
- Keep Groundcovers in Check
- Root Flare Exposure Work Exposes Big Tree Problems
- Safety Never Takes a Holiday at Preservation Tree
- How Compacted Soil can Kill Your Trees
- Our Urban Forest: The Threats & Benefits
- Speaking for the Trees and Best Park Tree Management Practices
- Bringing Municipal Tree Management to Plano
- Right Tree, Right Place: Fall is Prime Planting Season in Texas
- Don’t Skip Fall Fertilization for Healthy Trees & Landscape
- Continuing our Education at the Texas Tree Conference
- Can Your Neighbor’s Construction Damage or Kill Your Trees? Yes.
- Trees Getting in the Way of Utility Lines: Whose Responsibility is it?
- Signs of Construction Damage Stress on Elm Trees
- Vermicomposting Clinic
- Can My Neighbor Take Fruit From My Trees?
- Tree Pruning Rights on Property Lines
- Park Trees Need Special Attention
- Diversity is Good for City Trees
- Irrigation Bubblers for Tree Establishment
- Introducing Arboriculture to High School Students
- Girdling Roots Are Tree Killers
- Tree Planting on a Grand Scale
- Diseases of Cypress Tree Species
- The Right Way to Mulch Your Trees
- A Bald Cypress Success Story
- Safe Road Lane Closures for Tree Care
- Class in Session for Denton Citizen Foresters and Preservation Tree
- Boost Your Soil with Microbes
- Safety Always Takes a Front Seat at Preservation Tree
- Top Flowering Trees for Texas: Early Spring Bloomers
- Fertilize Seasonally if You Want Strong Trees
- Are Your Trees Victims of Bad Pruning?
- Pruning in the Parks of Highland Park
- Billy Cook's Pro Tip Among 100 Ideas for Living a Beautiful Life
- Introducing our new SEASONS Bio-Fertilization Program
- Staking trees - when is this appropriate for your tree?
- City of Tyler Celebrates Arbor Day 2018
- Preservation Tree, The Consulting Group Assists In Hurricane Harvey Recovery Efforts
- Threats to Your Trees this Winter
- Hazardous Tree Removed from Plano's Oak Point Park & Nature Preserve
- PTS Arborists Joining Hurricane Harvey Recovery Push
- The Dallas Urban Forest