Just a quick note to say what an amazing job your guys did. After seeing the amount of work they did, we were surprised to see how clean they left the whole area. Really appreciate the professionalism all around. ” - Geoff W.
All Blog Posts from 2018
- Mistletoe: The Parasite in Your Backyard!
- Extra Rainfall Can Cause Fungal Diseases in Your Landscape
- Our Top Tree Blog Posts of 2018
- Keep Groundcovers in Check
- Root Flare Exposure Work Exposes Big Tree Problems
- Safety Never Takes a Holiday at Preservation Tree
- How Compacted Soil can Kill Your Trees
- Our Urban Forest: The Threats & Benefits
- Speaking for the Trees and Best Park Tree Management Practices
- Bringing Municipal Tree Management to Plano
- Right Tree, Right Place: Fall is Prime Planting Season in Texas
- Don’t Skip Fall Fertilization for Healthy Trees & Landscape
- Continuing our Education at the Texas Tree Conference
- Can Your Neighbor’s Construction Damage or Kill Your Trees? Yes.
- Trees Getting in the Way of Utility Lines: Whose Responsibility is it?
- Signs of Construction Damage Stress on Elm Trees
- Vermicomposting Clinic
- Can My Neighbor Take Fruit From My Trees?
- Tree Pruning Rights on Property Lines
- Park Trees Need Special Attention
- Diversity is Good for City Trees
- Irrigation Bubblers for Tree Establishment
- Introducing Arboriculture to High School Students
- Girdling Roots Are Tree Killers
- Tree Planting on a Grand Scale
- Diseases of Cypress Tree Species
- The Right Way to Mulch Your Trees
- A Bald Cypress Success Story
- Safe Road Lane Closures for Tree Care
- Class in Session for Denton Citizen Foresters and Preservation Tree
- Boost Your Soil with Microbes
- Safety Always Takes a Front Seat at Preservation Tree
- Top Flowering Trees for Texas: Early Spring Bloomers
- Fertilize Seasonally if You Want Strong Trees
- Are Your Trees Victims of Bad Pruning?
- Pruning in the Parks of Highland Park
- Billy Cook's Pro Tip Among 100 Ideas for Living a Beautiful Life
- Introducing our new SEASONS Bio-Fertilization Program
- Staking trees - when is this appropriate for your tree?
- City of Tyler Celebrates Arbor Day 2018
- Preservation Tree, The Consulting Group Assists In Hurricane Harvey Recovery Efforts
- Threats to Your Trees this Winter
- Hazardous Tree Removed from Plano's Oak Point Park & Nature Preserve
- PTS Arborists Joining Hurricane Harvey Recovery Push
- The Dallas Urban Forest