Account ManagerEmployment Application
You’re organized and friendly, which makes you perfect for customer service based roles. Because you’re an excellent multi-tasker, you’ll stay current on all of your customer account needs, service schedules and arborist communications. You won’t have a problem juggling service schedules for multiple customers and staying coordinated with your assigned arborist; and maximize their scheduling opportunities and efficiency. You’ll proactively take the lead when it comes to customer care, while also providing administrative support to arborists and managers. All of your work activities will support and develop customer service standards set forth by Preservation Tree Services.
While the arborists are the ones making the in-person customer visits, you are completely comfortable with direct customer relations and not afraid to take responsibility for customer expectations. You’re assertive about making service follow-up calls, suggesting add-on sales or service upgrades, and suggesting company E-mail subscriptions. You’re pro-active about timely review of daily time sheets, and prompt and accurate customer invoicing.
You’re used to being the liaison between the company and the customer and ensuring the customer has a positive experience. If they haven’t had a good experience, then you’re ready to make things right, or communicate with the arborist and management within the company to find a resolution.
You’ve managed scheduling needs and customer information using a customer management software (CMS). If you haven’t had experience with customer management databases, then you’ll have no problem picking it up quickly because you’re tech savvy and comfortable with many standard computer programs and devices.
- Take all customer calls during business hours; schedule services for existing customers. Use ArborGold software to maintain service schedules and customer database.
- Review all work time sheets and perform all customer invoicing.
- Take care of all customer service needs, warranty issues, services issues. Work with arborists and managers to resolve any service needs or disputes.
- Administrative Support to the arborists/managers (this includes report writing, work order entry, letters, memos, e-mails, spreadsheets, and meeting coordination).
- Contribute to maintenance of company calendar and participate in events, meetings and public appearances as needed.
- Stay informed and current on all company sales and marketing activities.
- Minimum: Associates Degree.
- Excellent phone skills and personality.
- Experience in the green or tree care industry preferred, but not required.
- Strong computer skills: typing, grammar, spelling and math skills (software – Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Power Point).
- CMS experience preferred with programs such ArborGold or similar software.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit stand, walk, lift up to 50 lbs.Employment Application