Account ManagerEmployment Application
This position requires a person who can effectively communicate and coordinate tasks with many moving parts through completion, in sales, operations and administration. Previous executive level support is required. This role must stay current of business planning priorities, and must be able to positively assist in communicating the appropriate information to customers, sales staff and other managers in a timely manner. This position requires strong leadership and sound judgment in order to coordinate with various departments, to ensure job sales, job scheduling, and invoices are followed up. Additionally, all of this position’s work activities will support and develop customer service standards set forth by Preservation Tree.
This position is vital to customer service, internal communication, and thereby consistent external communication to our customers. This position should work concurrently and cohesively with the Communications Coordinator for Preservation Tree, and the overall business annual marketing plans, company culture and mission.
- General clerical skills and typing
- Strong organizational skills
- Multi-tasking and fast paced, must demonstrate the ability to work under stress and handle stressful situations.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work with sales representative(s), management, co-workers and work crews to maintain a cost efficient, professional operation.
- Strong computer, typing, grammar, spelling and math skills (software – Outlook, Arborgold, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Timescape)
- Ability to be personable and helpful on the phone.
- Must be able to coordinate the activities of assigned arborist
- Must demonstrate the ability to follow verbal, and or written instructions.
- Must demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of budgets and profit goals
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to type, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms, including overhead lifting up to 25lbs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit.
- Internally manage PTS accounts for assigned Arborist and Production Dept
- Daily review and input of time sheets, submit for approval and invoice customer
- Ensure and measure customer service communication efforts (this includes scheduling calls, as needed seasons program calls, proposal follow-ups, work accepted calls, anniversary calls & any calls set forth by management)
- Back-up to reception as needed
- Handwritten thank you card coordination and execution
- Measure and respond to survey card responses
- Monitor, measure and evaluate all customer service complaint calls and warranties to the company via customer listing, with status in excel
- Coordinate resolution of escalated customer service complaints
- Maintain currency of customer service database via returned mail
- Work directly with communications coordinator to maintain a company calendar of public appearance and events
- Work directly with communications coordinator on public appearance and trade show preparation and coordination for all staff
- Work directly with communications coordinator to prepare internal and external communications of current marketing activities and other general business as needed to outsourced social media marketing support person, Leslie HalleckWork alongside communications coordinator to develop and implement automated customer communication with customers via e-mail, text, newsletters etc. (Infusionsoft, Arborgold)
- Support the Monitoring of work orders to assure accuracy
- Schedule all approved work to respective crews for assigned arborist
- Maintain a 72 hour e-mail notification of service and 48 hour phone call notification with the assistance of Customer Communications Coordinator.
- Manage all customer service incoming and outgoing calls associated with scheduling with the assistance of Customer Communications Coordinator
- All scheduling inquiries to be answered by end of each day.
- Put all arborist to direct jobs on arborist’s calendars and resolve any conflicts reported
- Report any special materials/equipment to Operations Manager in advance of job schedule date.
- Report backlog to Operations Manager weekly.
- Pre-billing as required for contract job
- Print daily schedule and paperwork for next day and forward to appropriate departments
- Set number of men required for job based on hours and budgets.