I just wanted to thank you all again for the quick response last week. The team did an excellent job. ” - Terry B.
Chief Arborist, Fort Worth Branch Manager
- ISA Certified Arborist TX-1151A
- Texas Oak Wilt Certified - 0016
- Qualified Tree Risk Assessor
- Territory: Fort Worth & Tarrant County
Billy is a Fighting Texas Aggie Class of 1997. He received his BS from Texas A&M in Urban Forestry, May 1998. Billy started with Preservation Tree directly out of college in 1998. Ever since have taken great pride in helping residential and commercial clients with the best of tree care practices. He specializes in the care of sick trees. ISA certified arborist TX-1151, since 98. Billy was the first in the first group of Arborists to be Texas Oak Wilt Certified, TOWC - 0016 ASCA - American Society of Consulting Arborists, Consulting Academy graduate in 99. He also served multiple terms on the board of directors for the Trinity Blacklands Urban Forestry Council.
- I Enjoy time with the family, vacations
- Golfing, and hunting / fishing.
- Avid enthusiast of working on and enjoying classic cars.
- ISA Certified Arborist TX -3553A
- Texas Oak Wilt Certified-0160
- Qualified Tree Risk Assessor
Lively & fun, Scott is our resident extrovert! Scott has been working in the tree care industry since 2006, but was surrounded by landscape architecture and landscape maintenance all of his life, as his father is a landscape architect. Scott is certified as an Arborist by the International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) and also has a B.A. in Advertising from SMU.
- Loves people and helping clients with their trees.
- Great team player
- ISA Certified Arborist TX-3355AT
- TCIA Ground Operation Specialist
- Texas Oak Wilt Certified-0112
Ken has been an ISA Certified Arborist since 2005 and an ISA Certified Tree Worker Climber Specialist since 2009. He has worked in the tree care industry for more 13 years and has been with Preservation Tree for the past 7 years. He is passionate about organic tree care. Ken finds great satisfaction in helping clients with their trees and landscapes to coexist within our ever changing urban environment.
- Literally and figuratively, climbed the ranks!
- Friendly personality, hands on approach, and excels in customer service.
- ISA Certified Arborist TX-3676A
- North Central Texas Urban Forestry Certification
- STAR Compost Advisory Council Certification
- Environmental Services Specialist
Chad is our resident science-geek. He has been certified arborist since 2009 and has 13 years of work experience in the horticulture industry. Chad holds a Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences Fish & Wildlife from Montana State University.
- Loves the outdoors especially trees.
- Active in plant healthcare.
- Ability to troubleshoot tough healthcare challenges.
- ISA Certified Arborist TX-3752
- Professional Urban Forester
- Qualified Tree Risk Assessor
He comes to Preservation with a wealth of urban forestry and arboricultural knowledge and experience. He served as the Dallas Regional Urban Forester with the Texas Forest Service since 2009. He worked for the State of Florida Forest Service for 6 years prior to moving to Dallas where he served as the South Florida Cooperative Forestry Assistance Coordinator. Micah holds a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Natural Resource Management from The Ohio State University and a Master’s of Science in Forestry from the University of Maine. Micah also worked for the Peace Corps in Ecuador, South America after college. His extensive education and diversity of experiences make Micah a great addition to the PTS team.
- ISA Certified Arborist, TX-4050A
Getth began his career in the green industry as a landscape foreman before moving into design. With a passion for trees, he decided to pursue a career in tree care and began to study arboriculture. In 2013 he became a Texas Certified Arborist and has been helping to diagnose, heal and maintain trees ever since. He will be covering our Tarrant County area.
Getth enjoys backpacking, rural camping, mountain biking, and is an overall nature enthusiast. He also loves gardening.
- Registered Consulting Arborist - 530
- Board Certified Master Arborist - RM-7158BUTML
- Texas Oak Wilt Certified - 0227
- ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualified
- Certified Treecare Safety Professional
- Member - ASCA, ISA, ISA-TX, SMA, SCA, UAA, & AREA
Daniel grew up in northeastern Texas and worked in the the Green Industry before moving to the Front Range of Colorado in 2005 where he acquired a degree in Horticulture and a decade of field experience in commercial, municipal, and utility arboriculture. After earning several certifications, qualifications, and licenses within the tree care industry, he returned to North Central Texas in July of 2015 where he is studying business management and travels whenever possible with his family. Daniel’s pragmatic approach to applying available research and technology is how he works with his clients to transform their trees from potential liabilities into growing assets.
- ISA Certified Arborist TX-3601A
- TDA Commercial Applicators License #286220
Laura has been an ISA Certified Arborist since 2008 and prior to Preservation Tree Services, her industry involvement has also included landscape design, garden management, and herb growing. She served for more than 10 years on the City of Garland’s Park and Recreation and Tree Boards and is a Certified Master Naturalist.
Laura loves collaborating with clients - finding creative ways to fulfill their tree care needs. She holds a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Horticulture from Texas Tech University and a Bachelor’s of Business Administration from the University of North Texas. Laura enjoys hiking, cooking and spending time with family and friends.
Arborist/Turf Care Specialist
- ISA Certified Arborist TX-4077A
- Tree Risk Assessment Qualified
Steve Joined our team in 2017 after spending the last five years as Sales Manager at Soils Alive, Inc. His primary role will be to lead the launch and build-out of our new turf healthcare service offering. His expertise in organic plant healthcare as well as his budding passion for Arboriculture made him an ideal fit for our team. In his prior life, Steve was all suit and tie, working as a Financial Advisor for Southwest Securities and RBC Dain Rauscher. He was also a top producer globally for Robert Half International as a headhunter in their finance and accounting consulting division, RHI Management. Committed to organic practices and plant health diagnosis. Proud husband of 15 years and father of two teenagers.